How to book
You can book a journey on the Buses 4U service in the following way. First, make sure you have read through the Areas of Service information to see the destinations available to you and the hours the buses operate.
All journey requests must be made at least 1 hour before you wish to travel. All bookings are taken on a first-come-first-served basis. You may book up to 7 days* in advance and the more notice you can give and the more flexible your timings, the more likely your journey can be accepted.
* Buses 4U members in Reigate & Banstead may book up to 14 days in advance.
Mole Valley and Tandridge Areas
1) Call our Leatherhead Travel Centre on:
01372 20 45 40
Lines are open 08:30 to 16:30 on Mondays to Fridays.
1) Call our Oxted Travel Centre on:
Lines are open 13:00 to 17:00 on Mondays to Fridays.
2) Tell the Travel Centre:
Pick up point (if different from address)
Desired pick up time
Your destination & purpose of trip
Desired arrival time
When you want to return (if applicable)
Any accessibility requirements
Your phone number
Your Buses 4U membership number (Sevenoaks services only)
Please remember for an evening service you must book before 1630 on the day of travel.
3) The Travel Centre will check what other public transport services are available and give details of any such services.
4) If no other services are available, they will do their best to schedule your journey, taking into account other bookings. They will agree a mutually convenient boarding and alighting point with you and the time the bus will pick you up.